ACI Foundation International Fellowships in USA & Canada 2019/2020 for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for ACI Foundation International Fellowships in USA & Canada 2019/2020 for Undergraduate and Graduate Students…Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity
Table of Contents
ACI Foundation International Fellowships in USA & Canada 2019/2020
Undergraduate or postgraduate Fellowship for international students by ACI Foundation in the field of structural design, materials, construction, into schools in USA and Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All
- Award Provider: American Concrete Institute
- Fields of Study: Structural Design, Materials, Construction
- Type: Undergraduate, Graduate (Masters, PhD)
- To be Taken at (Country): ACI Foundation Fellowships can be awarded to anyone in the world; however, you must attend a U.S. or Canadian university during the award year.
Programme Description: The ACI Foundation offers several Fellowship and undergraduate Scholarship opportunities for students and E-Members. ACI Foundation Fellowships and Scholarships are awarded annually to help students with an interest in concrete achieve their educational and career goals. The student must be considered a full-time undergraduate or graduate student as defined by the college or university during the award year. Applications will be accepted from anywhere in the world but study must take place in the United States or Canada during the award year.
Eligibility: Before beginning the application have the answers ready for these four questions.
- When submitting the application, what is your educational status (undergrad, grad, or PhD)?
- When the award year begins next fall, what will your status be (undergrad, grad, or PhD)?
- Following the application season, can you attend an interview at the Spring ACI Convention on March 25, 2018? Travel and hotel arrangements will be made through and paid for by the ACI Foundation.
- Can you fulfill a 10 to 12-week internship the summer before the award year?
During the award year, you must be a full-time student for the regular school year.
Selection Criteria: Based on essays, submitted data and endorsements, the Scholarship Council of the ACI Foundation will select scholarship and fellowship recipients who appear to have the strongest combination of interest and potential for professional success in the concrete industry.
Application Form – How to Apply:
It is important to go through the Application instructions on the Scholarship Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2018.
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of ACI Foundation International Fellowships in USA & Canada 2019/2020 for Undergraduate and Graduate Students for more information.
Share this post with your Friends: