Achimota School Recruitment 2019 for Facilities Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Achimota School Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Achimota School Recruitment 2019
Achimota School has obtained consent from the Government of Ghana to officially and effectively administer the Achimota School Lands. To this end, the Board of Governors of Achimota School intends to appoint a Facilities Manager for an initial period of 3 years to establish and run a Facilities Management Office.
In the short term, the primary focus is to secure Achimota School Lands. The Facilities Management office will start on a small scale in offices within the school’s maintenance’s yard. These priority actions will directly fall within its scope.
• See to the preparation of an Asset Register of all immovable items for the school
• To liaise with the Board of Governors of school and ensure the implementation of the approved spatial land-use scheme for the undeveloped portions of Achimota School Lands in line with the requirements of the Ghana Education Service and the board’s strategic plan
• To liaise with the board of governors of the school in the implementation of a spatial land-use scheme for illegally occupied portions of Achimota School lands in conjunction with Okai-Koi North Municipal Assembly/land use Planner to guide the orderly development of the general environment
• Confirm the status of the survey & demarcation of the school’s boundaries
• Liaise with the school administration in the development of physical structures to improve Access control and general security
• Provide direction on the construction of the school’s perimeter wall
• Develop project management framework for physical developments of school/facility maintenance manual & programme for essential facilities including an inventory of same
• Liaise with Okai-Koi North Municipal Assembly in the Digital Mapping and Documentation of Achimota School lands
• Liaise with Okai-Koi North Municipal Assembly on Notice to all encroaches
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc Land Economy or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience
• Membership of the Ghana Institution of Surveyors or its equivalent
• Experience in Estate Management
How to Apply
Qualified applicants may forward their curriculum vitae to the school’s email to:firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: 14 June, 2019