ACDI/VOCA Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. ACDI/VOCA Vacancies 2020 Application Form, ACDI/VOCA Jobs 2020, ACDI/VOCA Career Portal, Requirements for ACDI/VOCA Job Recruitment 2020.
ACDI/VOCA Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 ACDI/VOCA Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
ACDI/VOCA Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||30 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at ACDI/VOCA. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Enterprise Development Coordinator
We are currently seeking to recruit Enterprise Development Coordinators for the Poultry sector to be based in Kumasi & Sunyani
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension
• Facilitates the development of poultry firms capacity to improve its profitability and access to investment/financing from the formal/informal financial sectors
• Provides demand-driven assistance and training on improved management practices
• Encourages inter-firm relationships and the development of service markets that enhance value chain performance between businesses and their trading partners
• Work with input/service to smaller businesses and their trading partners
• Work with poultry organisations to demonstrate cost-effective input-management and veterinary and animal-husbandry practices targeting poultry producers and households and work on strategies for the adoption of these practices
• Collaborate with stakeholders (VSD, input supply companies, etc) to create a sustainable community animal health worker (CAHWs) entrepreneur network to deliver poultry production and disease control households
• Establish commercial linkages with veterinary input suppliers, buyers, cold store owners, retailers and other players in the poultry value chain and collaborates with government and nongovernment stakeholders in the playing field
• Connect poultry farms to retailers of certified vaccinations and medicines and ensure adherence to protocols and standards
• Periodically design tailored curricula that address essential production/business topics relevant to the knowledge needs of poultry actors in the value chain
• Provide additional support around adoption of good husbandry practices that limit disease transmission and promote and strengthen early warning system (with CAHW, poultry producers, households, etc) in cases of outbreaks
• Performs monitoring and evaluation task in relation to the activities
• Incorporate GPP gender mainstreaming and environmental management plans into daily operations
• Perform other duties and undertake other projects as may be assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree (Min 7 years) or Masters (min 3 years) in business, development studies, agriculture, livestock, veterinary, economics, agribusiness or any related field
• You have, strong communication skills (English) including demonstrated ability to write require documents in a clear, concise, well-organised manner and have integrity interpersonal skills
• Excellent facilitating skills
• Proven ability to develop business competitiveness strategies, Expertise, knowledge and understanding of the poultry health, production, the poultry value chain and related government agencies such as VSD, APD, EPA etc Advanced computers skills in windows package
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit a signed cover letter and CVs to:
Note: Start the subject line with the position title & region you apply
Closing Date: 30 July, 2020
2. Job Title: Resilience and Inclusion Team Leader
Since 1963 and in 148 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that designs and delivers technical and management solutions in agriculture, economic growth, and resilience to promote economic prosperity and social inclusion.
Resilience and Inclusion Team Leader, Ghana
ACDI/VOCA is seeking an experienced Resilience and Inclusion Team Leader for upcoming USAID funded agriculture and agribusiness activities in Ghana.
- Master’s degree in agriculture, economics, or business administration from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated success strengthening the resilience of vulnerable communities through improved livelihoods, climate change adaptation, health and nutrition behaviors and social capital, preferably through an integrated approach.
- 8 years of experience in community mobilization, consensus building and grassroots advocacy regarding local issues such as land use, natural resource management, economic development and disaster risk reduction.
- Knowledge of proven approaches and best practices for integrating women, youth, ethnic minorities and other disadvantaged populations into agriculture and economic growth programs.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical assistance and advisory services to a range of financial service providers.
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills in English.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 18 July, 2020
How to Apply for ACDI/VOCA Job Recruitment
To apply for the ACDI/VOCA Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest ACDI/VOCA Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum ACDI/VOCA Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for ACDI/VOCA Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for ACDI/VOCA Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent ACDI/VOCA Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|ACDI/VOCA Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|ACDI/VOCA Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes ACDI/VOCA Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. ACDI/VOCA may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Japan Motors Trading Company LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||17 July, 2020|
|Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||06 August, 2020|
|Akatsi College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||05 August, 2020|
|FarmWallet Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||4 August, 2020|
|Renegades Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||6 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the ACDI/VOCA Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.