The Accra Community School Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Accra Community School Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Accra Community School Jobs 2020, Accra Community School Career Portal, Requirements for Accra Community School Job Recruitment 2020.
Accra Community School Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Accra Community School Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Accra Community School Recruitment Details:
|Company||Accra Community School|
|Deadline||15 August, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Accra Community School. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Foundation Stage Coordinator
- Work Activities & Responsibilities
- a foundation stage coordinator, your duties would include:
1. To provide an excellent role model for teaching and learning
2. To take responsibility for coordinating and leading developments in the EYFS
3. To guide and support colleagues in the planning and delivery of the EYFS curriculum.
4. To guide and support colleagues to ensure that they are clear about learning intentions/ objectives and success criteria, plan appropriate and relevant activities and understand the sequence of teaching and learning
5. To monitor and evaluate planning and teaching and learning and to use this information to identify effective practice and areas for improvement, taking the necessary action to ensure improvement
6. To monitor children’s work regularly for the appropriateness of content, progression and continuity between and within classes, consistency in standards of presentation and learning and use of the school assessment for learning policy
7. To track attainment and ensure that information on pupils’ attainment is used effectively to ensure pupils’ progress
8. To keep up to date with developments
9. To liaise with the administration and other staff as appropriate
10. To attend meetings as appropriate, relating to the management of the school
11. creating a safe, caring and stimulating environment that promotes learning through play
12. supervising activity planning to make sure that children’s needs are met
13. working closely with parents and/or carers, giving them a high standard of customer service, including regular progress reports
14. working with colleagues and other professionals to make sure that children’s needs are met
15. making sure that equipment, such as furniture and toys, is in good condition; giving the administration a continuous feedback about the fixed assets’ condition.
16. supporting and developing the nursery team
17. managing a budget agreed upon by the executive administrator
- Establishing and exercising a clear leadership in relation to raising achievement forEarly Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Students
- Creation and development of school programs to meet the needs of all EYFS children
- Achieving the highest possible standards of Education for pupils in the allocated classes
- Maintain an attractive and stimulating interactive learning environment, and to contribute to displays in the school as a whole
- Ensuring good progress in all areas of the foundation stage followed curriculum
- Positive leading role in the general life of the school (Special events, parties, ceremonies, visits..)
- To take part in whole school reviews of policy and aims and in the revision of formulation of guidelines
- Evaluating, Training and Mentoring all staff of the foundation stage including teachers and assistants
- Welcoming new parents and ensuring they understand the school policies and promoting good communication with the parents as well
- Build and maintain cooperative relationships with parents, and to communicate with them on pupils’ learning and progress, drawing attention to special skills and talents as well as to problems or difficulties
- To organize and coordinate displays of children’s classrooms by creating a stimulating environment for learning
- Classroom observations and monitoring of teachers’ planning and children’s work
- Reviewing and evaluating foundation stage teachers’ yearly plans, syllabus and daily plan books (Must be Confirmed by the executive administrator)
- addition to evaluating teaching methods, materials and schemes of work and to make changes as appropriate
- To Maintain good order, behavior and respect for others; to promote understanding of the school’s rules and values; and to develop relationships with and between children conductive to optimum learning
- Formulating letters to parents, informing them of events, news, meetings, etc..
- Formulating Timetables for foundation stage classes, exams timetables and playground supervision schedules that should be reviewed by the administrator and confirmed by the principal
- Responsible for the order and purchase of all requirements of the foundation stage, after being agreed upon by the executive administrator
- Hygiene issue following up in classrooms, playgrounds and washrooms of the foundation stage classes. The EYFS coordinator is fully responsible for maintaining a totally hygienic, clean and healthy environment for the children.. Moreover, the Foundation Stage Coordinator is fully responsible for checking the hygiene and tidiness conditions in classrooms, playgrounds and washrooms every day before closing; In case of any disorder, she might take further actions with the assistants responsible for doing the above mentioned duty.
- Welcoming children and their parents in the Morning time (To be present in school at 7:30 A.M.), Supervising the teachers and assistants on duty during morning and break times (Playground supervision); Ensuring that all children are in a good condition, eating well, all materials are clean, assistants are taking good care of all children’s details…
- Reporting to the executive administrator on a daily basis.
- Writing Reports per each term, describing and assessing the Performance of the Foundation Stage Teachers and Assistants, the Students’ progress, Syllabus Follow up plans, Activities Follow up and Fixed Assets/Stocks current conditions as well
- Preparing lists of requirements for activities and following up the availability of each requirement before the date of using it (Should be ready One Week Before)
- Training Assistants and guiding them (Training sessions should be done at least once per term)
- Responsibility for Attendance sheet following up every day and informing the administration about any absence (Foundation Stage Teachers and Assistants)
- Making Absence records for students
- Formulating Toddlers class and play ground supervision schedules and showing them to the administrator to be confirmed.
- Composing Texts for each Foundation stage Activity performed, and submitting it on the next day to the executive administrator
- Distribute school circulars and letters to all classes in the Foundation Stage and make sure that the letters have been distributed among all students. In case a student is absent, the letter should be kept for him/her to be given on when they come back to school.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 15 August, 2020
How to Apply for Accra Community School Job Recruitment
To apply for the Accra Community School Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Accra Community School Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Accra Community School Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Accra Community School Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Accra Community School Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Accra Community School Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Accra Community School Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Accra Community School Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Accra Community School Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Accra Community School may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021|
|Dayspring Montessori International School Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021||20 April, 2021|
|Fiaseman Rural Bank LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||April 16, 2021||30 November, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021|
|Sunshine Healthcare LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||April 14, 2021||13 March, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Accra Community School Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.