Abt Associates Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Abt Associates Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Abt Associates Jobs 2020, Abt Associates Career Portal, Requirements for Abt Associates Job Recruitment 2020.
Abt Associates Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Abt Associates Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Abt Associates Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||26 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Abt Associates. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Regional Director – Western Africa
The International Development Division focuses on improving the lives and economic well-being of people in lower and middle-income countries. We command technical expertise in health, agriculture, climate change, food security and governance—as well as in international evaluation. Our multi-layered health portfolio includes policy, health promotion and disease prevention, health finance, and health systems management. In partnership with government clients and local experts, our high-quality programs in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East are known for impact and innovation.
Abt Associates seeks a qualified Regional Director for the Ghana office, for the anticipated USAID-funded Africa Trade and Investment Program (ATIP). ATIP will advance Prosper Africa’s goals to boost trade, increase investment, and support business-friendly policy reforms. Its team of transaction advisors will work closely with U.S. Embassy Deal Teams across Africa to identify and close deals. The program will complement the U.S. Government’s trade and investment tools through customized services – from business consulting and transaction facilitation to targeted policy interventions.
The program will have an office based in the Washington, DC area with regional offices supporting activities in West, East, and Southern Africa, and later North Africa. The program is a unique whole of government initiative, requiring coordination with USAID, Department of Commerce, State Department and others to complement the U.S. government’s trade and investment tools through regionally tailored services.
The Regional Director, Ghana office is responsible for overseeing the implementation of project activities, management of project staff, liaising and collaborating with USAID offices (regional and country) and other USG representatives, managing the regional office budget, and coordinating with partner organizations. S/he will establish and maintain systems for project operations and coordinate and maintain working relationships with key project stakeholders (including USAID, other USG representatives, host country ministries, high-level government officials, and private sector partners). The Regional Director will lead all activities related to the identification and facilitation of potential trade and investment opportunities within their region, and will develop partnerships with key private sector players and institutions to improve the business operating environment within their region. The Regional Director will report to the ATIP Chief of Party and will closely coordinate with the US-based project team. This position is contingent upon award.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as lead technical advisor and manager providing guidance and oversight to regionally-based staff focused on increased trade, increased investment, and/or improved business environment
- Develop and manage relationships with key regional project stakeholders including private sector firms and institutions, USAID, US Embassies, local government counterparts, development institutions, and project subcontractors and grant recipients
- Manage regional-level project operations and assist in the development of annual planning and timely, high quality implementation of activities and deliverables
- Oversee the regional office and supervise a multi-disciplinary team of short and long-term experts
- Manage the project budget and ensure the submission of timely and accurate program, financial, and procurement reports
- Manage the regional office’s contributions to USAID required reports, including but not limited to quarterly, annual, MEL and other reports.
- Attend and manage the development of Prosper Africa-related events and conferences, as appropriate
- MBA or a Master’s degree in trade, international business, economics, or related field is required
- At least 15 years of progressively responsible experience in one or several of the following technical sectors: trade, international value chain strengthening, access to finance; market systems; small and medium enterprise development growth; business enabling environment; and business development
- Experience identifying and facilitating business-to-business linkages and promoting, and structuring investment and trade deals is required
- At least 10 years of experience in a managerial or leadership role for a multi-sectoral international development program
- USAID experience is required
- Experience working in Ghana or experience leading regional projects is required
- Fluency in English required
How to Apply
Closing Date : 26 July, 2020
How to Apply for Abt Associates Job Recruitment
To apply for the Abt Associates Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Abt Associates Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Abt Associates Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Abt Associates Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Abt Associates Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Abt Associates Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Abt Associates Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Abt Associates Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Abt Associates Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Abt Associates may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Japan Motors Trading Company LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||17 July, 2020|
|Ghana Institute of Languages Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||06 August, 2020|
|Akatsi College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021||July 7, 2020||05 August, 2020|
|FarmWallet Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||4 August, 2020|
|Renegades Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||July 6, 2020||6 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Abt Associates Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.