ABS Group Recruitment 2019 for Administrative Assistant
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the ABS Group Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
ABS Group Recruitment 2019
ABS Europe (American Bureau of Shipping) is a global firm committed to setting standards for safety and excellence as one of the world’s leading classification organizations. In a constantly evolving industry, ABS works alongside its partners tackling the most pressing technical, operational and regulatory challenges so the marine and offshore industries can operate safely, securely and responsibly.
We are recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to be based in our office in Accra to start immediately. Reporting to the Senior Administrator in Nigeria, you will provide Admin duties such as:
- Accounts receivable tracking, billing ad record keeping
- Ensure proper billing processes are followed and accurate records are kept of department activities
- Performs clerical duties such a word processing, mail distribution, filing,
- Ensure ABS Ghana is compliant with Ghana financial obligations, such as VAT & WHT returns as &at when due
- Prepare and maintain cash files for the office expenses
- Day to Day office supervision
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have previous administration experience such as word processing and spreadsheet creation, file maintenance, and record keeping. You will have attained exams in English and Maths and excellent communication skills.
We are inventive problem solvers and visionary innovators who produce results. At the same time, we are a responsible resource for practical solutions.
We believe in teamwork. The best solutions are achieved together with other stakeholders. We work closely with them as a dependable, flexible partner. We are also dedicated to sharing our experience and in looking to the future with our contributions to the education of future industry leaders.