Abosso Goldfields Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Abosso Goldfields Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Abosso Goldfields Limited Jobs 2020, Abosso Goldfields Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Abosso Goldfields Limited Job Recruitment 2020.
Abosso Goldfields Limited Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Abosso Goldfields Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Abosso Goldfields Limited Recruitment Details:
|Company||Abosso Goldfields Limited|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Abosso Goldfields Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Chief Engineer
Abosso Goldfields Limited, a subsidiary of Gold Fields Ghana, is seeking to employ a competent and experienced individual for the position of a Chief Engineer. The incumbent will assist in managing and controlling all engineering activities on the mine including the maintenance of the process plant, power generating plant, electrical reticulation, etc. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Chief Engineer will also be responsible for effective people and systems management in accordance with Gold Fields Ghana Operating Standards and Procedures.
- Drive sound principles of Health and Safety in line with Gold Fields standards and procedures.
- Set and commit to the achievement of equipment and plant availability and performance targets.
- Develop and implement effective engineering standards and procedures in compliance with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 requirements.
- Assist in delivering engineering services to meet the standards and requirements of relevant governmental agencies.
- Drive operational cost control and maintain expenditure within approved budgets.
- Develop the skills and competencies of subordinates to ensure a pipeline of talent required to deliver the business objectives.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited institution.
- Must be a corporate member of Ghana Institution of Engineers.
- Sound understanding and demonstrated expertise in high and medium voltage power systems.
- A sound understanding and experience in process control systems.
- Must possess an Engineering Superintendent Certificate of Competency from the Minerals Commission.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of technical experience in a maintenance function on process plant.
- A minimum of three (3) years of management experience at the level of Plant Superintendent or Plant Engineer.
- Considerable knowledge and experience in working on the gold processing plant.
- Sound business acumen and the ability to influence the main cost drivers in a plant environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken, as well as the ability to interact with people of diverse cultures.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, MS Project, CAD as well as working knowledge of SAP planned maintenance (PM).
- Medically fit for the position and environment.
- Knowledge of first aid and mine emergency procedure.
- A valid Ghanaian driver’s license and proficiency in driving light vehicles.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Abosso Goldfields Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for the Abosso Goldfields Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Abosso Goldfields Limited Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Abosso Goldfields Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Abosso Goldfields Limited Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Abosso Goldfields Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Abosso Goldfields Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Abosso Goldfields Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Abosso Goldfields Limited Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Abosso Goldfields Limited Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Abosso Goldfields Limited may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Abosso Goldfields Limited Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.