Avancez Scholarship 2019/2020 for International Masters Students at Chalmers University, Sweden
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Avancez Scholarship 2019/2020 for International Masters Students at Chalmers University, Sweden… Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Avancez Scholarship 2019/2020
Tuition fee reduction (up to 75%) Masters Scholarship for Students from non-EU/EEA countries at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Offered annually? Yes
- Eligible Countries: All non-EU/EEA countries
- Duration: 4 semesters / 2 year programme
- Number of Scholarships: not specified
- Sponsors: Scholarship is funded by the Chalmers foundation, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Where will it be taken (country): Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Accepted Subject Areas: The field(s) of study to which the scholarships will be awarded is determined annually by the University President. For the academic year 2016/17 the field of study is unrestricted, but it will be distributed according to targeted areas of education determined by the university management, based on the total number of applicants per each area of education from previous academic year.
Programme Description: Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. The exact number of scholarships is yet to be decided by the Chalmers Foundation.
Selection Criteria: The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish University education.
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Application Form – How to Apply:
- It is obligatory to submit an application for Chalmers Master’s programmes at University Admissions prior to making a scholarship application. Only then will you be able to obtain your individual application number, which must be entered correctly in the scholarship application portal.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2019
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of Avancez Scholarship 2019/2020 for International Masters Students at Chalmers University, Sweden 2018/2020 for more information.